Chiropody in London EC2 EC4
Chiropodists diagnose and treat abnormalities of the lower limb, as do Podiatrists.
They give professional advice on the prevention of foot problems and on proper care of the foot.
Chiropodists treat people of all ages and from all walks of life. Some examples of this are:
- Children sometimes have pains in their legs or feet as they grow or have problems walking.
- People with diabetes may have problems with the circulation or sensation in their feet.
- Sports men and women often suffer from injuries to their legs and feet.
- Dancers with long hours rehearsing and performing put stress through their feet that can cause injury.
- People needing minor surgery – some nail surgery or laser treatment
- People wanting advice – some people do not need treatment but just want advice about footwear or foot health.
- Assess and treat footcare ailments, ranging from problems such as verrucas to deformity
- Analyse a persons walk or run and correct the anatomical relationship between the different segments of the foot. Orthotics-custom made soles-are often prescribed to achieve this
- Monitor and manage foot problems and deformities caused by diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Advise and treat patients at high risk of foot problems and amputation such as people who suffer from diabetes
- Nail surgery using local anaesthetics
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: